Auto growers Anonymous

Hmm the idea of being able to smash the light into them 24/7 is interesting

and light leaks wouldn't be a drama... I've always thought of auto's as the lazy persons way to grow a plant lol just sayin lol

This thread is a great idea and I'm here to have a look, not criticize much   :good:

What's the strength like these days? Hit you between the eyes?

• Upvote 1

Hmm the idea of being able to smash the light into them 24/7 is interesting

and light leaks wouldn't be a drama... I've always thought of auto's as the lazy persons way to grow a plant lol just sayin lol

This thread is a great idea and I'm here to have a look, not criticize much :good:

What's the strength like these days? Hit you between the eyes?

All the autos ive grown over the last few years have been on par with the photos ive grown for potency.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

The old auto certainly cops a lot of shit on here but it has a niche market outdoors in oz simply because they can be grown and harvested in around 90 days without a change in light periods making them ideal for a winter grow or even for getting a harvest in over summmer while ya photo strains are still growing. As far as yields go the breeders are getting better and better every year with some of Mephisto genetics autos producing outstanding yields (not mine lol). 

• Upvote 3

very nice I ordered some of these recently to try one day

Cheers GSM.

They can go a fair bit bigger but this one around 1.3m tall.

Branches didn't Bush out much.

Its just the auto plant I have fucked the least.

I did have a bad germ on these. Maybe high temps, maybe me a retard, maybe old seed I don't know.