Auto growers Anonymous

Wouldn't u be better choosing a nice strain, CS it then fertilse another

You will have a good stable strain to start with,from the word go u will always have females going ,repeat if u want to introduce another strain

Seems a much more productive way to spend your resources on

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I've grown both auto strains before the one I've cloned is the wifes fave smoke so far but it is usually the smallest yeilding. Ive never had one that vegged so long and got so big, which are traits I'd like to keep. I'm not going to bother pollinating the couple that are small with tiny buds and huge internodal spacing, so there is a little bit of method to my chucking. Other than a bit of CS I'm not going to have lost anything or used any extra resources to produce the pollen and seed.

I've grown both auto strains before the one I've cloned is the wifes fave smoke so far but it is usually the smallest yeilding. Ive never had one that vegged so long and got so big, which are traits I'd like to keep. I'm not going to bother pollinating the couple that are small with tiny buds and huge internodal spacing, so there is a little bit of method to my chucking. Other than a bit of CS I'm not going to have lost anything or used any extra resources to produce the pollen and seed.

Apologies if stated previously but how long veg? Where was it at around day 30? How many pistils if any?

Apologies if stated previously but how long veg? Where was it at around day 30? How many pistils if any?

The big one that vegged longest was for growing for 4 weeks before flowering had the opportunity to spread it out and get it under netting just as it was stretching.

The rest were flowering within a fortnight of germination... they'll yeild an average of 2oz each in about 3 months from seed.

And I get what pedro says, that you could get the same result with less power with a photoperiod plant, but then I couldn't be vegging in the same tent at the same time.

The big one that vegged longest was for growing for 4 weeks before flowering had the opportunity to spread it out and get it under netting just as it was stretching.

The rest were flowering within a fortnight of germination... they'll yeild an average of 2oz each in about 3 months from seed.

And I get what pedro says, that you could get the same result with less power with a photoperiod plant, but then I couldn't be vegging in the same tent at the same time.

Ya right, best I had was about day 28 start of pistils with a trippy gorilla

Was 6-7 nodes iirc, I stem rotted it cos I pulled it over and it got too wet.

Was my best start too.

Ya right, best I had was about day 28 start of pistils with a trippy gorilla

Was 6-7 nodes iirc, I stem rotted it cos I pulled it over and it got too wet.

Was my best start too.

This one got planted at a funky angle for some reason and ended up almost supercropping itself. Once it had started its own training I just spreadimg it out.

tried a couple from flash seeds

couldn't get em 2 germ properly and if u did u could be looking at 110-115 days 2 finish

might be better genetics out there, but props better 2 go with photos 4 that length of time

Agreed with that Bob... I had a six shooter from fastbuds that went 10oz but took almost 4 months to finish... not really worth all that effort and extra power for the yeild.