Auto growers Anonymous

Most of the growing enjoyment for me, is just chucking pollen and see what comes next.

I enjoy the Growing part more than anything else. There are all types of growers here.

With Hydro and the Strains these days even a less than optimal grow Photo or Auto will always be enough to get you well stoned and keep a stash for you and your mates.

I can understand there will always be Auto's knockers out there and that's fine.

The potency gap between Auto's & photo's is getting smaller and smaller, same goes for the yield.

Anyone who is serious about saying they are shit, are starting to look more and more ignorant as time goes on.

250 watts for 70 to 80 days from germination and producing over 6 Oz is dam hard to beat for efficiency.

250 X 18 (hours) X 80 = 360, 000 Watts divided by 200 grams equals 1,800 watts per gram

To put it in context if you have 600 watts and photo's taking 120 days you need to produce over 560 grams

600 X 14 (average) 120 = 1,008,000 Watts

So you need to produce 560 grams or 18.5 Oz with 600 watts to beat a good Auto Yield for the same Cost in Electricity.

I have know doubt a lot of you have and can do that.

Growing outdoors the Photo's will shit over an Auto every time.

My question to the serious Knockers is can you do better than 1800 watts per gram, if so then by how much & prove it!

And I can say I have done that using just 2.4 liter Pots per Plant, but I'll let the pot size efficiency slide.lol

vive la différence

Edited by buzzo
  • Upvote 2

Most of the growing enjoyment for me, is just chucking pollen and see what comes next.

I enjoy the Growing part more than anything else. There are all types of growers here.

With Hydro and the Strains these days even a less than optimal grow Photo or Auto will always be enough to get you well stoned and keep a stash for you and your mates.

I can understand there will always be Auto's knockers out there and that's fine.

The potency gap between Auto's & photo's is getting smaller and smaller, same goes for the yield.

Anyone who is serious about saying they are shit, are starting to look more and more ignorant as time goes on.

250 watts for 70 to 80 days from germination and producing over 6 Oz is dam hard to beat for efficiency.

250 X 18 (hours) X 80 = 360, 000 Watts divided by 200 grams equals 1,800 watts per gram

To put it in context if you have 600 watts and photo's taking 120 days you need to produce over 560 grams

600 X 14 (average) 120 = 1,008,000 Watts

So you need to produce 560 grams or 18.5 Oz with 600 watts to beat a good Auto Yield for the same Cost in Electricity.

I have know doubt a lot of you have and can do that.

Growing outdoors the Photo's will shit over an Auto every time.

My question to the serious Knockers is can you do better than 1800 watts per gram, if so then by how much & prove it!

And I can say I have done that using just 2.4 liter Pots per Plant, but I'll let the pot size efficiency slide.lol

vive la différence

So are you telling me you use 1800watts to get a gram? Even if it was around the other way your then saying you get 1.8kg to a watt - damn son!!