Auto growers Anonymous

thanks Billy... just something i've been playing around with for the last 10 months or so...

the crosses that produced ducks foot leaves look impressive from a distance with main colas the size of the top half of a 1ltr coke bottle but are actually spindly as phuk. along with the trimmings of my last grow they'll be going into some canna cream i'll be knocking up soon 

post-64284-0-82394700-1543396323_thumb.jpg

the next cross with the Alien OG [profile pic] should produce more solid and sizeable buds and hopefully keep the deep purple/back colour in the buds

• Upvote 2

Summer buds. One is a tent grow, next a photo that decided to bud late as he'll so I put it indoor to set to flower. Now outdoor to finish and re vege.

Then we have some outdoor autos. Only thing that will flower start to finish outdoor over summer. As I've predominantly moved to edibles the taste doesn't phase me. However I'm smoking "Durban poison" auto and it smells auto. Durban is a undercurrent of flavor in this hybrid.

Yes they suck in General, I forgot to mention the seeds... They are temperamental. I don't think Rudy likes to play with photo. It has applications such as photo fast. You think white widow fast is a photo period strain, no, it's got a pinch of Rudy in it. Usually a F1 femme. post-63674-154347993655_thumb.jpegpost-63674-154347994702_thumb.jpegpost-63674-154347998149_thumb.jpegpost-63674-15434800248_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1