The rare seed. If the first plant grown as Auto Feminzed and ...

DeiterSchlesinger

Question

If you are think of making Fem seeds so you don't have to buy them again then yes, I would take a clone and C.S. the clone for Pollen

Doing so on an F3 or lower your phenos' are going to be all over the shop.

Keep in mind it will take 2 weeks for the clone to take and then another 3 or 4 weeks for the C.S. to produce Pollen, maybe more depending on the Auto used.

You then need to have another Auto growing and ready for the Pollen from your clone, so timing is everything here, especially if the Auto's used are not stable and the time it takes to go into flower is all over the shop.

Not necessarily buzzo... i must have hit the timing by dumb luck, but i produced fem auto seeds by cloning csing and self polinating. The plant took about 6-7 weeks before flower, I think i took the clone at about 4 weeks and csed it from the time it was taken. It produced pollen sacks and callyx still and pollenated itself.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app