The rare seed. If the first plant grown as Auto Feminzed and ...

DeiterSchlesinger

Question

Wow were do I begin. Dieter no. Just no, slow down a bit.

Autos are the same age as the parent the cut was taken from. So your auto mum is budding and you got a fingernail sized bud on your clone. Ok if you reversed it for pollen.

So next how are we developing seed without pollen? Not happening. If you did get seed from femme stock it is because of an undesired male organ has been produced on a female plant aka hermaphrodite. This results in this trait being carried to the offspring.

Breeding is a time consuming process that requires a shit tonne of pre planning and thought. It's on another level completely from growing. Plus you need gene stock you can start something with 4-5 seeds but if you don't pull 150 seeds from those first few plants the resulting breeding program has reduced choices for desired mates.

I love seeing 3lb #5 x 3 lb #6. So from 6 plants you got a boy and what you thought was your best girl and made them bump ugly. Cool. As long as your past f2. Oh wait you did that with the f2 and now your f3. I say no, that's a joke.

A decent sample of 20 or more plants. Like I'm going to number 30 plants of the same strain and say it was number 22 male and 7 female. No I'll take a family photo of the breeders for visual comparison in future work. Far more important then a number is visual, tactile, olfactory senses.

I understand the concept of numbering but it's not relevant. I mean if you had 200 plants. I'm calling the keepers mummy 1 and daddy 1 every time, no matter what filal.

However, If your f2 numbers (cause you bothered) don't go past double digest for at least one patent... your severely limiting your genetic potential.

Just looking at seed packaging today. Some of these crews must think people are idiots.

Ps I don't just do autos. I do photos too. Mostly photos. Just I've been messing with autos a lot lately. Autos and femme fast photos. However the new f1 hybrids for 2019, yum. Plus the purple cheese f3 x UK cheese (purple cheese bc cheese (UK cheese x skunk #1 x UK cheese) x double purple Doja), grape krush x blueberry. Blueberry x super deluxe, bubble Fuck x bubble gum. Then the Ethiopian sativa x Hindu kush.

Just the usual pressure cooked shite

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles

Such a giggly shit. [emoji56][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Such a smart ass shit too. Let me quote uncle Dr: "Shut cher ole n do sumfink". And my personal favorite "is he dead"?

Well May be dead inside but I can live with that. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

[emoji23] [emoji106]

If you are think of making Fem seeds so you don't have to buy them again then yes, I would take a clone and C.S. the clone for Pollen

Doing so on an F3 or lower your phenos' are going to be all over the shop.

Keep in mind it will take 2 weeks for the clone to take and then another 3 or 4 weeks for the C.S. to produce Pollen, maybe more depending on the Auto used.

You then need to have another Auto growing and ready for the Pollen from your clone, so timing is everything here, especially if the Auto's used are not stable and the time it takes to go into flower is all over the shop.

Edited by buzzo
  • Upvote 1