Can you re-use your medium after a grow?

Canna terra is good stuff, I used it before but with powerfeed and not the specific nutes. Pretty sure if u use the cannazyme end of grow it will eat em up?

In a living soil, pretty easy to use I guess as they can almost be treated like a worm bin that they hopefully kind of are. I'd add used media to a mix for both potting into and potting up, amended with Neem, kelp and mbp.

But as already mentioned, just plant beside the stalk or in some of my pots I just mulch the plant back into the same pot and let it a heap of them grow perpetually. I just keep the ones I like.

I'd stay with whatever your comfy with regard to your current media but would use the 20l you have as a base for a new mix.

Being canna terra you already have some aeration in there. Lots of peat in it too.

You could mix some kelp, Neem or a thousand other things through it and they would probably all work.

Throw some clover into it and let the clover sort it out. Chop it before flower and plant in a canna plant. Use chopped clover as mulch. If you had to add one thing, get or make worm castings. Could mix at 20% now or topdress under mulch when transplant.

Kangaroos love white clover, not that keen on crimson clover, crimson clover looks like little red buds.

Clover pulls nitrogen from the air and deposits it as plant available nitrogen in modules in its roots. Living roots in a soil fix it right up, good nitrogen drop when U cut it too. Flower heads can be used fermented and all that too.

Here's a no til mix.

1/3 spaghnum peat moss

1/3 compost (coast of main)

1/3 aeration ( lava rock and pea gravel)

Then it's just the usual per c.f.

1/2 cup of kelp

1/2 cup of neem or karanja

1/2 cup of crab meal

1/2 cup of aragonite flour

1/2 cup of gypsum

About 3 cups of glacial rock dust

1 cup chickity doo doo

1 cup malted barley flour

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I like the chickity doo doo,,,but that glacial rock dust sounds as suss as Himalayan sea salt.