vaporizer which one to choose

Storz and Bickle volcano.

Mate has one for years, works a treat.

They are German and do hospital equipment I think.

Listening to the Adam Dunn show recently he was saying when they first came out in the 90s he remembers pulling them apart to see why they were so good. He said he was super impressed with the level of quality and over engineering inside.

He said they are still the best vape today. Not portable and not cheap. Look into them.

My mate said that there's a digital version now, just for heating display.

Has been dropped a few times too. Lovely, tough bit of kit.

Edited by Carbcon

Dose anyone here know of or used a tip for dry herb that fits on a normal vape eg 510 thread ? I vape instead of smoking cigarettes it would be cool to get a tip to fit my mods. I bought a cheap one of fasttech.com but it lasted maybe 2 hits and died.

Just looking to see any feedback on the dearer ones before i end up disappointed again.

I’ve got the Crafty, which is the Mighty’s younger brother. It was my first vape and is still going strong after a few years of heavy use. I don’t smoke bongs or joints at all. I would highly recommend it. I’ve got a bubbler attachment for it too... and you can also buy a bong attachment for it too

That Fury 2 looks really promising though.

It’s funny, after all these years of vaping & trying to use cannabis in a healthy way, for some reason I am being drawn to using a bong again. Some of the glass work out there is just amazing. I bought a beautiful glass dab rig a while back and I’m keen to add a nice bong to the collection now...

I’ve heard good things about this Bong Pen if you’re after portability

https://www.puri5.com/products/dry-herb-vaporizer-magnum-2

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners