vaporizer which one to choose

They look alright man, i been wanting a vape for a while. Would you get any of the accessories?

Just bought the fury 2 and it is unreal. Heats fast, super small and portable, flavour is amazing, smoke is quality and it's just an all round bang on vape. Definitely look into it. Plus it's a very reasonable price for such a good vape.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Oh dude definitely consider the fury 2. Especially if you're after portability. It's a beast

Yeah I'm considering getting the water pipe adaptor for it. Just gotta try and find it for a reasonable price here in Aus. Haha

I got the fury 2 from namaste vapes in Australia. Quick as delivery

They look alright man, i been wanting a vape for a while. Would you get any of the accessories?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

HerbVa X 3 in 1- Dry1-Herb1-Vaporizer1-Vape Pax 3 Snoop Dogg puff Arizer Volcano

I got this on the way from Santa  can handle wax , oil or resin or bud, well priced too

Seriously once you do this and get into oil and edibles you will never smoke again , feel heaps better and have lungs, e to use less and never hav to share , and when you really want to smoke roll a doobie

Bye bye brochitis  :santa:  :idea: the northern lights have turned on 

Edited by cardrona

I bought an Arizer Extreme Q nearly 7 years ago.

I love it but I don't use it nearly as much now that I'm not growing.

I bought through Australian Vaporizers (you'd think being in Australia, they would have spelled it correctly).

Fast shipping and no dramas with the order.

The only problem is the bag and mouthpiece. You'll need a lil rubber bung to close the mouthpiece as it's just a lil glass tube.

Other than that, 10/10 would highly recommend.