vaporizer which one to choose

Highly recommend the mighty vape, flavour and heating time are really nice!!!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I love my Mighty, but heating time is rather slow compared to my other Vapes. But then nothing compares to heat up time that my Grasshopper does (5 seconds), except on demand Vapes like the Splinter Z. The flavour off of my Mighty was my favorite until I got the DynaVap.

Being I have gotten pretty full-on with Rosin, I am looking to replace my desktop Extreme Q and waiting for a reply to my inquiry about the Ditanium to see if it can be run on 240v.

• Upvote 1

I love my Mighty, but heating time is rather slow compared to my other Vapes. But then nothing compares to heat up time that my Grasshopper does (5 seconds), except on demand Vapes like the Splinter Z. The flavour off of my Mighty was my favorite until I got the DynaVap.

Being I have gotten pretty full-on with Rosin, I am looking to replace my desktop Extreme Q and waiting for a reply to my inquiry about the Ditanium to see if it can be run on 240v.

If it special anything can be run on 240.

I have some American gear for reloading firearms, it's 110v I step it down with a transformer.

The cost difference was a no brainer

If it special anything can be run on 240.

I have some American gear for reloading firearms, it's 110v I step it down with a transformer.

The cost difference was a no brainer

Yeah I used to have a step down transformer around the house, might of piffed it away tho as I didn't like the daisy chaining of gear to run one piece of gear. I even have OCD issues with 12v transformers that most electronics come with these days.  Right now I have actually packed away most my gear and almost exclusively run either my Splinter Z or DynaVap Cap on a Sneaky Pete's Mega Globe. Hands down best vape set up I have personally come across. I even bought the Vape coil for the vapcap to run some rosin through it. 

• Upvote 1

Just this morning the nice Postie delivered a Boundless Terp Pen from the USA.

It works bloody great and is so easy to use and clean.

The Dyna coil tastes a bit better but this thing is really so convenient for concentrates and is a bit like a nectar collector or dipper but small amounts at a time with simple reloading.

It is really quite versatile and about US$ 30, pretty cheap but really well made.

I am quite excited and more than moderately whacked at the moment :bang: