vaporizer which one to choose

Yeah nice, I got the volcano at home but find myself loading up the bong a few times a day. I reckon if I had a portable I wouldn't smoke the bong. I'm getting the Obsidian water bubbler attachment for the volcano soon too. Get like water bong rips out the bag

Nothing will ever replace the mighty bong.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

These sound pretty good. Porky and ........................... , do they need much maintenance? Easy to clean? And have you used the bong attachment?

everything that needs cleaning comes apart very easy to clean,

which is only the lid and mouth piece really, and a brush for the ceramic bowl.

was going to get the bong attachment just to have "the bong experience"

but it really is not needed.

Mate if you want to go portable, consider a storz and bickel mighty.  

I have been vaping for 11 years. I started with the launch box (magic-flight.com) and now  run an atman starlight  ( atmanmarket.com). 

I Still use the bong as well.

I know this is a bit dated. My current collection of vapes is the Extreme Q (that I have set up to run thru a recycler bong, one of my dab rigs), then the rest are portables. Which I have the original MFLB and Solo (Don't use at all any more), Vapor Genie (hate it), S&B Mighty (love it and about to purchase the new water rig attachment for it), and my favorite over the whole lot of them is the "M" by DynaVap....yes I personally think it smacks the S&B Mighty in the arse. No batteries, easy to clean, small and very portable, vape quality if superb. I have degummed hemp fibre so I can load it with my Rosin. If I had to put any con to it, is that you do have to do more frequent cleaning to get full performance, but for me that isn't an issue.

https://youtu.be/MG43molwP14

2 others that I am looking at and will probably be buying in the very near future is the Sticky Brick OG or Runt and RBT Splinter V2 for my VV ecig mods

I could break down the + & - of each one, but opinions are subjective and what I find as a con, might not mean anything to another person

So to rate in order of my collection:

The "M" by DynaVap

S&B Mighty

Extreme Q hooked up to a glass bong

Solo

MFLB

Vapor Genie

Only reason my table top vape rates lower than the 2 portables is that when I am at home and settling down, I go straight to my dab rig for a bit of rosin, so it barely gets a look in since I fell in love with dabs

I have been vaping for a while and haven't looked back. My only issue is that myself or myself and the wife are always away in the 4x4 with camper trailer and 90% of that time we are off the grid camping, so relying completely on solar to keep things going, and lugging around battery chargers, fighting for the USB ports with my wife so I can charge, and that I may forget to charge it after a session and have to wait that dreaded time for a full charge before I can bring it out to the campfire is all a pain in the arse. When I found the DynaVap being butane heated, I thought I would give it a crack for our camping trips and has now become my daily driver. As far as wanting to get the other ones mentioned, well I just like new toys and want them.

• Upvote 1

If mine shit itself tomorrow, I'd be looking at the flowermate V5 Nano

Neat n compact, mouthpiece stores in base, plus runs on an 18650 battery, which as well as being replaceable, you could carry a spare if away from home or charging points.

About $200 from aus suppliers, probably cheaper on the bay if you wanna wait on it.

• Upvote 2

If mine shit itself tomorrow, I'd be looking at the flowermate V5 Nano

Neat n compact, mouthpiece stores in base, plus runs on an 18650 battery, which as well as being replaceable, you could carry a spare if away from home or charging points.

About $200 from aus suppliers, probably cheaper on the bay if you wanna wait on it.

I had one of those and it was a piece of shit. Vapor was nearly nonexistent.

was it just the light vapour that turned you off. Cause that's purely subjective, some like big plumes of vapour, while others don't care about the plumes as long as they get the flavour and get stoned. I used one of the Flowermates v5 and found it ok, not the best, but yet not the worst. What I really disliked about it was loading it was a bit messy, need a funnel from a hip flask to make it clean

was it just the light vapour that turned you off. Cause that's purely subjective, some like big plumes of vapour, while others don't care about the plumes as long as they get the flavour and get stoned. I used one of the Flowermates v5 and found it ok, not the best, but yet not the worst. What I really disliked about it was loading it was a bit messy, need a funnel from a hip flask to make it clean

Yeah the vapor was invisible the taste was there but the stone was as light as the vapor. I run a boundless CFX now and its an awesome vape.

With massive clouds