vaporizer which one to choose

Probably healthier than smoking, but the best bonus to me is my herb lasts longer. I'd say my bags last twice as long now and that easily covers the vaporizer cost! I have a PAX 2 and Arizer Solo 2. PAX is better for portable, fits in my pocket easy. Solo is more flexible with temps. Once you learn the different effects of different temps, you'll never wanna go back. For me, 180C for functional high, 205C for before bed.
  • Upvote 2

Pens like pax are convenient and mobile friendly. They’re great.

But at home, nothing gets you a solid vape pull of flavor like a new/clean piece of glass and a thermocouple heat gun with a low fan-speed setting. You can dial the temperature to a perfect spot, put a screen over your bowl or wedge it right so the air currents don’t blow away your hit, and voila! Best solid hit and flavor. I like this better than the Volcano because the Volcano fills up a plastic bag first with vapor, then you remove it and take your pull out of the bag. Stale.

I’d way rather have a direct pull off of clean glass.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners