Disability pensioner suing NSW Police after officer draws gun and pepp

Disgusting behaviour,

And the the police force instead of trying to weed out the arseholes ,actually stand by them 100%.

Just helps to perpetuate more of this shit happening.

And that Sargent that threatened her on the phone,,surely congratulated by his cohorts.

Reminds me of how the churches deal with pedophiles......

• Upvote 3

Reminds me of how the churches deal with pedophiles......

EXACTLY.

It's what happens when the authorities investigate their own

"Look over there, there's nothing to see here..."

Then it's quietly swept under the carpet and they come out with statements like "It's all been dealt with..." with the hopes that it's all never heard of again.

The officer will be moved from one dept to another and not a word shall ever be spoken again.

"See, dealt with..." and the public will forget

But the victims will NEVER forget.

• Upvote 6

EXACTLY.

It's what happens when the authorities investigate their own

"Look over there, there's nothing to see here..."

Then it's quietly swept under the carpet and they come out with statements like "It's all been dealt with..." with the hopes that it's all never heard of again.

The officer will be moved from one dept to another and not a word shall ever be spoken again.

"See, dealt with..." and the public will forget

But the victims will NEVER forget.

"moved from one dept to another" and probably with a promotion!

Then quietly forgotten, but if asked, the findings will be,"We have found the officers actions comply all with all Dept Policy and Directives", "The officers actions were justified and corroborated by independent sources(never actually stating the sources because of privacy issues lol)".

At worst, "The officer has been counseled and administrative discipline has been taken(never actually explained, probably moved and promoted)".

If it is so outlandish the Dept simply can't evade, cover up or justify the problem with an amount of bullshit, "The officer has suffered or was suffering from a medical or mental condition and has since been given a medical discharge with full pension. No further action can be taken in this case by the Dept."

They don't administer the law, they are the fucking law.

• Upvote 1

Completely agree Zen2u

And again that's exactly the same as MM's statement

Reminds me of how the churches deal with pedophiles...…

"They don't administer the law, they are the fucking law."

As a former community services worker I was mandated by law to report any suspicions of child abuse

And yet the church, one of the biggest community services agencies, use their version of the bible or their interpretation of it to hide behind by saying "the confessional is sacrosanct" 

So these bastards can talk about it all in the confessional but nobody is allowed to disclose it to the authorities. Making them above the law "...they are the fucking law."

• Upvote 2

even though 'indiscretions' like this do get brushed under the carpet. They do still clear out some A-hole's that shouldn't be there.

I recall this fruit-bat i used to go to school with. Not sure how he bluffed his way into the Force. But they woke up to him within 6 months of being there. Not sure how, but he managed to bring his pistol home one night, got on the piss, then went around to harass this other bloke i knew. Was walking around his house tapping on his windows and verbally abusing him.

Never liked the cunt from the get go, even though many looked up to him, something odd about him. It all started to piece together when this shit unfolded, and his fucked up pedo behavior come out. Goes to show a gut feeling about someone can ring true

• Upvote 2