Any joint smokers?

I've been smoking for a number of years but almost exclusively joints and for the most part Bush weed haha Being on here the last cpl weeks has made me feel very new to the scene with everyone talking dabs and oil and every other way of smoking. Just a side note is what's the difference in it all?

My main question is does anyone have a favourite strain for rolling up? I've read that some strains hold their taste better than others while in a joint, any views on this?

I've just started growing and I'm about to pop some WW and NL but I'm open to any new strains except diesel, don't think I'd be keen on that.

Any ideas on a strain I should try please feel free. Cheers

People use the other methods because they got the most from there chosen material. Joints are probably one of the most wasteful ways to consume cannabis. They cool at parties when heros who don't smoke and are pissed think they can come over and smoke half a one and walk off fine only to be found passed out i a pool of vomit 25mins later. [emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I've been smoking for a number of years but almost exclusively joints and for the most part Bush weed haha Being on here the last cpl weeks has made me feel very new to the scene with everyone talking dabs and oil and every other way of smoking. Just a side note is what's the difference in it all?

My main question is does anyone have a favourite strain for rolling up? I've read that some strains hold their taste better than others while in a joint, any views on this?

I've just started growing and I'm about to pop some WW and NL but I'm open to any new strains except diesel, don't think I'd be keen on that.

Any ideas on a strain I should try please feel free. Cheers

What sort of stone do you want? Laid back in the couch or active with a relaxed body? Indica or crosses for couch life Sativa or crosses for active life. ;-) Most seeds banks have descriptions of strains they sell. Best place to start is one of them. Great fun growing and trying to find one you like! Recommendations are great but the stone I get from a certain strain may not be the same as what you get from it, experimentation is the fun part.

It's a good thing I'm not cool and have no friends, so don't get invited to parties Porky!haha But surely a joint isn't the most wasteful? I get it's stronger but I saw a guy on YouTube stoked by a 30% return on oil?!?! That pound of bud would've kept me stoned for awhile. Maybe I need to find some friends and try it.

Joints are definitely the most wasteful, unless ya rolling a tiny joint its almost always gunna be better value to smoke 1 or 2 bongs or pipes or something and get just as high in my experience.

It's a good thing I'm not cool and have no friends, so don't get invited to parties Porky!haha But surely a joint isn't the most wasteful? I get it's stronger but I saw a guy on YouTube stoked by a 30% return on oil?!?! That pound of bud would've kept me stoned for awhile. Maybe I need to find some friends and try it.

People use the other methods because they got the most from there chosen material. Joints are probably one of the most wasteful ways to consume cannabis. They cool at parties when heros who don't smoke and are pissed think they can come over and smoke half a one and walk off fine only to be found passed out i a pool of vomit 25mins later. [emoji23]

Hahaha so true lol !