Oh no... GG4 gone rogue

Thanks all... it means alot as a noob to get positive feedback after working out the dramas that get thrown at ya.

Lovely.

Nice bit of perso,,hope it does you till the next crop.lol.

Not just perso SE... I don't smoke but dabble in an edible here and there... still trying to find a strain that doesn't trigger my anxiety. i make concentrates for my wife who has been refused a hip replacement for the last 30 years by our wonderful public health system and have a mate whose daughter was struggling through chemo... she's not struggling any more... I'd love to have a Lebanese cucumber farm if I could and give the shit away to those in need. That was such disappointing news when they busted that market garden in Gingin.

Doing great ,better than great,fucking fantastic

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah fuck this coco shit... so hard to grow in. This is only grow number 6 for me and first one in soil i killed due to overwatering and heat issues, second was in soil turned out stunted and fucked too. Went to coco and never loked back. Lmao... this is cheap n nasty at its best... bunnings coco blocks with a touch of black and gold potting mix and a fair bit of perlite... balances nicely and is cheap as fuck. I had gnats but they didn't do any real harm... then neemed them once and barely see them anymore. I water every day by hand so I see deficiencies as soon as and simply flush pHed water then refeed them straight away. Tooo easy.

• Upvote 2

More problems... plans for xmas changed so yesterday was spent pluckin feathers... gotta have my autos dry by Wednesday before a roadtrip up north and get the scroggers on a drip for while we're gone. Poor bluedreamatic was mostly cloudy but still clears and no amber. But it should push around 13 or 14 oz altogether. I love my xmas autos.