Oh no... GG4 gone rogue

They would have recovered ,,,probably you didn't give them long enough ..,,or ran out of patience. ?

Prob a bit of both. I let them go for just over 3 weeks. Noticed the popcorn her bigger. But I think my problem was that they'd reveged for a good 3 to 4 weeks without me noticing. They did look terrible as the buds were half way there. I reckon I did the right thing. Got some autos started in the cupboard and they are now using that space. See my journal :) post-61631-154191727607_thumb.jpegpost-61631-154191728299_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Fastbuds have some nice shit. I've had 2 of their gg, taste and smell was insane. I got a few more outside atm, and some girscout cookies and blue dream'matic aswell.

I just placed another order with them... LSD25 tangiematic and cream cookies... 50 beans for 260... plus the freebies that come with.

I crossbred CBD Crack with each Tangiematic and six shooter a while back. I put them on to soak today to compensate for the loss of the scrog productivity. 20 seeds if all is well, but some of the beans were a little green.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app