Oh no... GG4 gone rogue

Back again... I am flat out packing and stuff at the moment and I just haven't had time for photos and updates. But the trainwreck and GSC both got a chop and yields were over a pound for each... both turned into a 20L drum of oil which will be split to capsules after the move... should keep us going for a while.

Ducksfoot is still going but my spidermite dramas have reared up again and I'm not sure what to do yo clear them out of the tent while in flower. My cog spray seems to be burning leaves ... fuck it I might just burn it all to the ground and start over after the move.... suggestions?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I'm not much of a consumer, unfortunately... i have no tolerance at all... quarter of a cone of my shit puts me to sleep... one gummy lolly has me out in half an hour... and while it works its magic, I'm left swimming in a kaleidoscope of anxiety and paranoia. I'm working on it slowly but it's a gonna be a long process...

Go cbd high strain, i cant handle high thc strains same issue. Public image from sss works like magic 1:1 [emoji108]
  • Upvote 1

My wife the same a you mickey any thc and she fucked. Ive just put in a dinafem cbd auto med plant. Supposedly 0.5% thc and up to 17% cbd. Wont be ready for 8 or so weeks. If it works good for her ill let ya know

Just put the normal fem of this is too, had a 40c day couple of days ago and rolled all but one, typical [emoji24]. Hopefully get some clones and fem seed though [emoji106]