Oh no... GG4 gone rogue

So I set up my scrog over my GSC Trainwreck and GG4 the other day and in the mean time I lost track of how full my nutes tank was while filling and near flooded half the bedroom my 3x3 is in. I had to take everything out pack down the tent and let the carpet dry.

When I set everything back up today I realized that the GG4 has started to flower. Now I'm at a loss what to do... flip it all and enjoy a earlier smaller harvest of a scrog only half full or try to reveg it? If reveg, what's the best way to do it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

From very recent exoerience (last week) I'd not attempt a reveg ever again if they are already in flower. Mine were 4 weeks in flower then got about 45 mins of light in the dark period I wasn't aware of. Tried to bring back to normal dark hours but they never recovered. All top colas lost. I know yours is at the beginning of flower but if it was up to me I'd flip the lot to 12/12. I know others suggest different but that's just what I'd do.

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app