• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Australian Advanced Nutrients
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit

Photo

Too late?

- - - - - Too late grow outdoor Southern Hemisphere

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

RickJames

RickJames

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
A friend of mine was given a couple of feminized seeds, is it too late to start germinating now? Will be growing outdoors, Not worried if the yield/plants are smaller because of the late start, just wants quality smoke.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3277 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun

... is it too late to start germinating now? Will be growing outdoors,...

Nope, now is the ideal time for planting :peace:

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

"Cannabis Prohibition Laws Only Cultivate Organised Crime"

"Don't let fear hold you back, Stand up for your beliefs if you believe Cannabis improves your health." Daryl D

I Support

Cannabis Compassion Australia

Putting Patients Before Profit

Cannabis was called Cannabis when Australia was founded. Marijuana was a mexican word unknown in Australia until American Reefer Madness arrived.

gallery_7617_360_6824.jpg

ZEN2U

ZEN2U

Real Happiness Lies In Making Others Happy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 Posts:
  • Interests:At the moment, getting my Black Belt in Rhee Taekwon Do. Got it.
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: CMH Dual 315W

Good time to start. I have mates in Qld that leave it as late as Xmas. Ensures plants don't get taller than lantana in gorilla grows.

Just means you can squeeze more plants into a given space because of smaller size. Makes up for loss in plant size, quality ends up the same.

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5396 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

It's Cup Day! Perfect timing for cannabis in southern Australia and the perfect time to plant out tomato seedlings.

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4042 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual

Good time to start. I have mates in Qld that leave it as late as Xmas. Ensures plants don't get taller than lantana in gorilla grows.

Indeed, used to make mistake of germinating and growing plants to a foot high for the month of September, plant them out early October and have the PITA task of carting of water through the bush until the rains came in November. Fair enough you reap the benefits of growing some monsters. But dragging 100's of litres of water through the scrub is no fun at all. Easy just to get things firing from late October onwards.

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

kloud9

kloud9

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1931 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Indeed, used to make mistake of germinating and growing plants to a foot high for the month of September, plant them out early October and have the PITA task of carting of water through the bush until the rains came in November. Fair enough you reap the benefits of growing some monsters. But dragging 100's of litres of water through the scrub is no fun at all. Easy just to get things firing from late October onwards.

Yep too right Indycar you live and you learn..

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1122 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
Just plant em in a lake like kloud did.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4042 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual

Used to get a good laugh outta folks growing on river banks.. Floods come along and wash em all away. Also, you'd be surprised how many people walk along river banks at times, basically road ways to the creek/river that get a lot of traffic from people and wildlife..

RickJames

RickJames

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 Posts:

Nope, now is the ideal time for planting :peace:

thanks dude legend

RickJames

RickJames

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 Posts:

Just means you can squeeze more plants into a given space because of smaller size. Makes up for loss in plant size, quality ends up the same.

yeah Man I’ll prob do a couple more cause of smaller size cheers

Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.