Starting clones outdoors?

Hi, as I received quite a few freebies from seedsman this year, I am just wondering if you can plant your cuttings straight outdoors and get them going, I was thinking maybe a seed raising or potting mix and maybe shadecloth over the top till the get up a bit? Don't have anything indoors and don't plan on it. Any thoughts or experience would be appreciated, thanks.

My regs are blue dream, skunk, pineapple haze, gg allin and public image. But probably just going to clone my free fems whichever turn out the best, got cheese, diesel, red dragon, lemon candy, white siberian, aurora indica, velvet bud, kings kush, strawberry banana and northern lights. Might be others, too many to remember! Gonna have fun trying to keep track this year [emoji28]
  • Upvote 1

This may help [emoji106] Makes cloning fun..

Shroomys cloning in vermiculite tek

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/index.php?/topic/27484-Shroomys-cloning-in-vermiculite-tek

Yep! can confirm!

I have been cloning this way since Shroomys post,

99% strike rate!

nice selection too Seedy!  you gonna be busy!