Light hungry strains.

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of information on light hungry strains I have a SK400 120° and am on 12 on and off they are 5 weeks all fems now ripped males and I have 3 that are stretching like double the others no light leaks and the light is 30 inches from the plant canopy.

Thanks.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah I never heard of light hungry, apart from not having light to begin with. I agree with tunks though light leak or your lights may be coming on randomly like what was happening to another member here. You should put pics up regardless. Even if people judge you who gives a fuck your online, they don’t know you and at the end of the day mate growing for yourself you are winning in my books [emoji1365]

What sort of timer are you using? Digital or analogue?

• Upvote 4

Ok I’m no expert but go a bit easy with the Edward scissor hard, don’t think they need the much trimming of leafs at this stage of grow, and tunkers n everyone else will help you out re regards indoor grow space, maybe something going on in there that needs to be change a little .. [emoji106] watering how offer and how much ? What type of soil and nutes are you feeding ? Maybe keep vegging if you can thickn it up a bit..? Edited by kloud9