Help for 1st timer please

Thanks Porky I was afraid of that. How would I check for a hot mix in my soil? Haven't been feeding too much so I assume it must be my mix. [emoji17]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Try giving it a good flush out with ph water give it a few days and see how it looks thats what i would do. You can check your soils ph with a ph meter for soil although ive never checked the ph of soil. What mix is it planted in?

It's a mix I made, that's the probably the prob... bag each of shroom, chook and cow manure, big bag of potting mix, volcanic rock, diatomite, blood and bone, dynamic lifter. It was left for about 2 weeks before I used though.

Too much poo or the poo is to fresh or too much dynamic lifter ide say. Flush them good wait a few days to a week and see what happens. If they continue to get worse you may have to repot in a different mix.

Thanks SE and Kloud, I have wrapped a sheet around the pot and drenched it for the heat but I'm afraid I do think it's the nutes. Have another plant in more Sun but it wasn't repotted with the mix and seems to be fine.

I mixed in a 9ltr block of coir peat and a half bag of potting mix to try dilute the manure a bit more. We'll see when the next get repotted. Hopefully it's enough.

Thanks again