Lebanese Cucumber Farmers

They had pallets of carbon filters. Someone spent some serious dough there.

Just pots alone at 2 bucks each is 15k... just for containers. I'm told one tunnel is about 80 odd thou... times 14?!? Look at the weather stations and stuff... this was no expense spared kinda shit.

Ah fair enough. You'd need shit loads of carbon filters for a space that size. 7500 plants too. Setups like this are what we will see when cannabis eventually gets legalised.

It is legalised remember? Medicinal use is legal if you can get the system to sign off on it... it's the method that was illegal here. For how many million was invested here why not throw a bit more at it and apply for the licence? But then, think of the seized goods auction that will come from this... there'll be some good shit for sale.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

lol I was just amazed at how quickly the thread discussion went completely off kilter haha, stoners indeed. Back to the original news story though, that was a ballsy operation. A registered cucumber farm, all the paper work an everything right near a road and they completely filled the greenhouses with ganja. Reminds me of the greenhouse grows the older fellas keep telling me about in the market gardens north of Adelaide the Italians used to pull off. Lots of "Marijuana mansions" were built up there in the 80's as a result of that haha.

*cough*cough*