What is wrong with this leaf.

No flying insects but when it was in veg i had a massive battle with spider mites. Took weeks to get rid of them and neem oil was pretty harsh on the plant. Once it came back nice and green and was growing good she was flipped to flower and then gradually this issue has grown. Cant see any mites or white spots, I have always ph'd to 6.2 and with the watering, its in a big air pot so i check the first few inches every 3 days and its dry so i water. Guess ill try flush it again and let it dry right out. Since its not coco and is like a seedling soil mix its in would it still be releasing nutrients causing a continues burn? I normally only water with nutrients once a week and then just plain ph'd water when its dry