help purchasing co2 controller and regulator

hi to all. building a new grow set up and want to incorporate co2 controller and regulator...

can any one with experience with a co2 set up point me in the right direction on brands and products? probably looking for a total environment controller rather than just co2 controller... any ideas, info to steer me straight most welcome

Okay.. each to their own. :D

Though I'm yet to see a grow that has genuinely benefited from having a co2 setup. Get the grow setup and plants dialled in and you'll get the results any grower would/should be happy with.

How about yourself, papa. You think you've taken a backwards step for not having a co2 rig in the room?

• Upvote 1

Nah, not necessarily mate. But I feel like co2 would be worth it for me, 20% increase is 0retty big, if yo did 5 runs a rear, and they are 2 lb runs for example thats 10 pounds a year without co2 or 12 pounds a year with co2, so 2 lb increase in yield in 12 months, roughly worth 6k where i am? Would cost me 2k to setup the co2 then maybe couple hundred a run max with propane so say 3k outlay for an additional 3k worth of weed seems a pretty reasonable roi.

Okay.. each to their own. :D

Though I'm yet to see a grow that has genuinely benefited from having a co2 setup. Get the grow setup and plants dialled in and you'll get the results any grower would/should be happy with.

How about yourself, papa. You think you've taken a backwards step for not having a co2 rig in the room?

Save the co2 setup for the home brew kegs. Just increase the rooms turnover of air volume with a better fan as there's co2 in the atmosphere naturally.

roger that indycar.... you got me thinking ... yet to see a commercial grow that is running co2. got a pretty decent phresh fan that when turned up to 100% power pumps the air thru into a massive carbon filter so not much airflow restriction on that one... could have just as easily asked “is co2 worth the expense....?”

That's the million dollar question man, im trying to nut out some ideas atm. One idea that I'm leaning towards is to add co2 to the room, have intake fans on the tent to bring in the co2 enriched air, then exhaust once every 3 hours. Might be a non summer co2 setup, i dont think ill be able to manage it over summer without running the aircon 24/7 which would counteract any savings.

Shitaye, 20% increase in yield. Look forward to seeing how it pans out for you then.

How do you intend to manage the heat, as I'd imagine you'd be shutting the fans down, sealing the room off, and with the lights on while you're juicing the room with co2?