anyone using Teco HY 150/500/1000 series water chillers?e

vek618

hi Indycar, thanks for chiming in. i'm not phased either way on running a sterile or non sterile res, whatever works. I've got some automatic and photo yardies that are in soil/coco/perlite which i call my "bunnings" grow using only their products tho i do add Biodiesel guano bloom too and some pure coco using  H&G coco A&B and have some compost just about ready to go for a pure organic grow so i've got a good spectrum of growing styles going.

you have a thread on your kelp/seaweed r-dwc? the link you sent is very interesting with bio-organics making their way more and more into dwc.

I've got the full range of Biodiesel nutrient products for my next r-dwc grow but ultimately want to scale right back on products (fukken cupboard looks like a mini hydro shop!) and very very keen to try a grow using only GH maxi bloom with koolbloom powder + root tonic/stimulator and simplify\economise my grows.

Yeah, I do have threads with some of my grows, but they're in the 420 Crew section that I can no longer access. I'll russle around the open forums later and see what I can find.

You wouldn't be alone with a mini hydro shop of additives. Many get suckered in to all the marvelous sales pitches of the products. I only keep veg and bloom nutes, PK 13-14, H2O2, PH up and down, and epsom salts for RDWC these days. Haven't found the need for anything else, as what I produce is solely for myself.

Edited by Indycar
  • Upvote 3

I’m always interested in people that have or will try the organic/live in RDWC. All that is important is just to grow some good fucking pot and enjoy yourself.

It’s a bloody amazing plant and just learn what works for you mate!!

trying very hard to learn what 's going to work for me  :crybaby:

Edited by vek618