Building a $6,000 High-pressure Aeroponic system that doesn't

BoomTune

I've seen a bunch of container grows. They just suck. I hate container grows. Done right with well thought out lighting and ventilation they work well but it's a lot of wiring, plumbing, equipment. A conventional container grow using hps is costly enough. This crazyness, I'm just watching.

As for the back hoe. Fuck off piss weak fuckers. Use a shovel like I have. Fucking man up and do it by hand. Fucking what's wrong with society today. [emoji34]

Blisters, bruises and gnarly axe chunks and chainsaw bites. That's being a bloke. Also reinforce that shipping container with steel beams. Think about having the sides reinforced. What about drainage, subsidence? You could have the container roof out of ground but defeats the purpose of burying it.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by ShitsNGiggles

Apparently the trick with shipping containers is to put them in the hole upside down, as most of the strength is in the floor. But as others mentioned, it's still a shitty expensive project to take on.

If anything, SnG. It sounds as if you haven't spent enough time on a shovel and crowbar. As any seasoned fencer will quickly opt for the easier option. I got some country here (decomposed granite) that will cure your itch for taking the hard route. :D

• Upvote 2

Apparently the trick with shipping containers is to put them in the hole upside down, as most of the strength is in the floor. But as others mentioned, it's still a shitty expensive project to take on.

If anything, SnG. It sounds as if you haven't spent enough time on a shovel and crowbar. As any seasoned fencer will quickly opt for the easier option. I got some country here (decomposed granite) that will cure your itch for taking the hard route. :D

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app