Building a $6,000 High-pressure Aeroponic system that doesn't

BoomTune

Initially, I wanted to become a green fairy.

But to grow Cannabis, I'd need to dig a bunker out in the bush. The equipment would have to be powered by a modified generator with a larger fuel tank being fed into it. So for now I'm growing Strawberries. If the cops ever found out, not only would the so-called justice system, rake me across the coals, they'd steal my whole set-up. Hell, they could take my computer and get away with it.

This system should be able to run 20 to 40 Drums (3,020 or 6,040 plants if another solenoid is used) but I only have 3 x 200L drums at the moment (Can fit a max 453 plants).

• 40 min using solenoid valve = 100 Wh
  • 2 min for water pump = 60 Wh
  • Water chiller which would staying on for about %50 of the time (150Wh ÷ 2 = 75) x 24h = 1,800 Wh
  • Circulation pump for water chiller (12V x 1.9A = 22.8) x 24h = 547 Wh
  • Air pump 3.5 Wh x 24h = 84 Wh
    • Total: 2,591 Wh per day (2,600 Wh ÷ 453 = 5.7 Wh per plant)

People tell me that these parts are overkill, but how cost-effective would a lesser system be for each plant?

Also, I've updated the guide to include copper pipes to keep the reservoir and chiller water separate.

Edited by BoomTune
  • Upvote 1

This system should be able to run 20 to 40 Drums (3,020 or 6,040 plants if another solenoid is used) but I only have 3 x 200L drums at the moment (Can fit a max 453 plants).

151 plants per drum but you want to grow trees? am I missing something here?

Areponics though to me sketchy if you lose the pump your fucked

+1

• Upvote 1

151 plants per drum but you want to grow trees? am I missing something here?

That is also an option. But to grow a tree, I need to establish 2 metal poles on each side of the drum. With some Ratchet Tie Down Straps to keep it upright and to adjust as it grows in width.

aeff879fea.png

Edited by BoomTune

Ide love to see some pics Boom.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

af10233352.jpeg

af1088ab35.jpeg

These probably aren't the pics you wanted though. I'm still waiting for the parts to be delivered and I still need to dig a trench and bury the reservoir. It's going to be placed around the car-port and the drain tubes need to be buried so we don't trip over them. This also means that I need to bury the reservoir, since it's water level can't be above them. I've also updated the shopping list again.

Edited by BoomTune
  • Upvote 1