Leyonhjelm kicks off legal cannabis debate

So we have got it worked out then, get rid of the COALition, kill all old people that are not communists , vote in the Greens

go to the dispensary and pay $27 a gram, will generate lots of TAX for the newly elected watermelons to play with, and that is a good thing(apparently)

governments always need more of your $ to spend on ????? and themselves

and you cannabis growers, get to grow 6 whoppers lol lol

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 1

The funny part is most oldies I know want it legal now because it helps with cancer and Alzheimers. We losing so many tourist dollars because people won't come to Australia if they can't get/bring cannabis for medication with them. Even Oliva Newton-John takes cannabis.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

Fuck the government, in 1928 they signed up to the league of nations convention to outlaw cannabis 

then the fuckers in 1960 signed up to the United Nations (convention ) to allow cannabis to be used as medicine 

where the fuck is me cannabis oil you government stnuc

so as far as i can see, as long as we are using cannabis for "medical" purposes we are all cool and doing nothing illegal

lol loll lol 

• Upvote 1

Puck oath brah, im gunna get se fuckin medicated after work [emoji108]

Fuck the government, in 1928 they signed up to the league of nations convention to outlaw cannabis

then the fuckers in 1960 signed up to the United Nations (convention ) to allow cannabis to be used as medicine

where the fuck is me cannabis oil you government stnuc

so as far as i can see, as long as we are using cannabis for "medical" purposes we are all cool and doing nothing illegal

lol loll lol

• Upvote 1

cant belive im typing this, but..

i totally agree with Pedros comments.

all that needs to be done is the powers that be,

is to say "i now make this plant not illegal"

let the free market(sic)  dictate its worth,

if you wanna go down the  local shop n buy weed, with the tax included  you can do so,

if you want to grow your own, tax free, you can do so.

if you wanna join a grow co-op, with a cost, you can do so.

just make it not illegal!

pretty simple really.....

• Upvote 2

So we have got it worked out then, get rid of the COALition, kill all old people that are not communists , vote in the Greens

go to the dispensary and pay $27 a gram, will generate lots of TAX for the newly elected watermelons to play with, and that is a good thing(apparently)

governments always need more of your $ to spend on ????? and themselves

and you cannabis growers, get to grow 6 whoppers lol lol

Communists should be top of the hit list mate! I agree the government doesn’t need anymore of our money in taxes. Proper decriminisation or making it actually legal to grow yourself would be the best scenario I think. So many smokers would grow themselves if it became legal to do so, and that’s going to slow down the street market or at least lower prices considerably to make it not worth it from a commercial point of view. Still blows my mind they have special air conditioned rooms and facilities to let junkies shoot up, but walk past smoking a jay and they’ll most likely charge you.