Leyonhjelm kicks off legal cannabis debate

This is just a bill being brought before the Senate it may never leave the Senate or it may pass then be passed by the house of representatives. Every bill has amendments from both houses usually that have to be passed as well. Dont hold ya breath Kloud this bill may never be heard of again or it may bet the start of federal legislation up to the fuckwits in parliament really. We should all be calling our local state and federal members urging them to vote yes on this if we want it passed. Even if it does pass the federal stage its really up to the state's.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Spot on man. Unlike canada, the federal government here has little to do with drug laws. They only control what can and cant pass the national border as far as drugs go. Its up to your individual state government. If its legal federal like Liberal Democrats are debating, it will mean its legal to import/export cannabis but whether its legal to posses where you live is up to your state laws.

Like alcohol and cigarettes, legal cannabis will be TAXED to the max, going up exponentially, like alcohol and cigarettes do now

FFS $50 a bottle of JD, $1.50 per ciggie, cannabis will start out cheap,

but we all know where the price will end up,

you can jam legal cannabis wherever it fits

would much rather give me mates a quid then some dodgy company collecting TAX for the government

post-59916-0-65269100-1539802489_thumb.jpg

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 1

Like alcohol and cigarettes, legal cannabis will be TAXED to the max, going up exponentially, like alcohol and cigarettes do now

would much rather give me mates a quid then some dodgy company collecting TAX for the government

Ya right pedro if it becomes legal it will be taxed to the hilt. But thats the fault of the government not the plant.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

At the end of the day the tax money is better off going back to the country and have some regulation over it rather than puttin money into the Chinese grow ops poisoning everyone with their pgr shit. Wont change a thing for the black market if you grow good dack people will still buy it

• Upvote 2

I don't think there should be any regulation whatsoever,,and no restrictions on plant numbers .

We all know our tax money isn't put to the best use by the Government,so I don't want my money to line some other pricks wallet.

Just want to grow and smoke and be left alone to do just that.

[emoji106]

Ditto mate, plan is to go completely off the grid eventually [emoji108]

I don't think there should be any regulation whatsoever,,and no restrictions on plant numbers .

We all know our tax money isn't put to the best use by the Government,so I don't want my money to line some other pricks wallet.

Just want to grow and smoke and be left alone to do just that.