NL buds not fattening up

Are you running ventillation mate or co2? Maybe you could dial your fan speeds down and try up the temp that way

Ventilation is 24x7. I hear what's you're saying but as it's a basement grow I'm worried about humidity. Just before lights on each morning it's at about 85% but I've got a couple of fans at least moving the air around. Would be ok in veg to cycle the fan but I'm worried about mould when in flower. I can't win :) Maybe I should just buy a tent....

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Also get the EC up a bit with a decent pk boost maybe? I'm Going to try H&G TopShooter next run... left it too late for this one. It's meant to spark another layer of bud growth.

I'm using a very low dose of PK boost now as well as crystalic from nutrifield. My stems are thick as and I have noticeably more sugar of leaves...but no fat buds :(

Also get the EC up a bit with a decent pk boost maybe? I'm Going to try H&G TopShooter next run... left it too late for this one. It's meant to spark another layer of bud growth.

Yeah, and I'll up the EC too. I've flowered roughly this time of year with better results but I was ruthless with defol to the point of almost stripping them bare just before flip. Maybe that's the trick?

Yeah mate the Defol definitely helps. I stripped mine at day 14 then again at 42. Pluck them bare at 14 man. Maybe a dehumidifier might be ya best option then bro, one I've got heats the air somewhat aswell, dehuey on and fans slower might sort out both ya problems. Decent dehuey run ya a couple hundo tho bro, cheaper than losing a crop to mold tho brother.
  • Upvote 1

You certain there are no light leaks ?

You were right. I've got an analogue timer (hpm) and at 3am for some reason lights were coming on for 30 mins, possibly 45 mins. I must have somehow bumped it. My normal dark is from 6pm to 6am.

So, the question, what should I do now? Should I let her go for a couple more weeks or cut my losses, harvest and start again? Trics still look clear.

Now that I've fixed the timer would they go a couple more weeks and fatten up some more?

MLG

PS. Pretty agro with myself as it was my first Scrog and looking the goods!

There's your problem

They r winter buds

Jack up the temp

Try get it above 26c when lights on

I don't know who created this myth that they don't like heat that's bullshit

Get it warm in there or they won't grow no matter how much light u put in there

20c should be your minimum temperature at night and only go up from there

Any one who has grown over winter should have recognized that leaf n growth pattern

I'm surprised no one picked it up

Also check your bulb just in case it's that but I don't think so

lol