Bruce Rock, WA Cops aren't too Smart

Well, I don't know if I am a homosexual really as I have never really tried it and sort of have always had girl friends and a wife who is now ex, but the old Aussie saying comes to mind "don't knock it until you tried it".

A good philosophy I reckon (not that I am going to try and have sex with a boy).

Bloody hell, this is not coming out how I imagined it would in my mind.

I am quite sure though that it has nothing to do with Cannabis.

I was just thinking that if I got really drunk on alcohol,l thought that  would have nothing to do with it at all because if I was pissed I wouldn't remember and therefore it was ok

I just really confused myself.

I am not gay.............................................................................. just confused............................................. and horny :twitchsmile:

Well, I don't know if I am a homosexual really as I have never really tried it and sort of have always had girl friends and a wife who is now ex, but the old Aussie saying comes to mind "don't knock it until you tried it".

A good philosophy I reckon (not that I am going to try and have sex with a boy).

I was just thinking that if I got really drunk on alcohol,l thought that would have nothing to do with it at all because if I was pissed I wouldn't remember and therefore it was ok

I am not gay.............................................................................. just confused............................................. and horny :twitchsmile:

O shit bro, I hope you figure it out for your mind, and wrong thread for this, shouldn’t really ask Stoners for this opinion we are jokers [emoji108] [emoji38] [emoji23] , they may offend or make shit Of subject.. Edited by kloud9

How did I miss this one lol, wowee.

I was just thinking that if I got really drunk on alcohol,l thought that would have nothing to do with it at all because if I was pissed I wouldn't remember and therefore it was ok

This haul will get several people, minorly stoned. We are glad to save those few people from some chuckles and the munchies. We have done our job here.

haven't stopped giggling to myself since i read that news article:

"Police have estimated the value of the haul in excess of seven dollars fifty," one person said. lol fukken classic!

• Upvote 2