ordering beans

For Bitcoin, just get the coinbase app if you have smart phone? Transfer money into the account you set up, ready to order in like 15min.. or maybe they have a website also. Havent checked.. if not ss were fine as well..

Before I go and get the app. How do put money into?

Do I just transfer money from my bank account or can I do it off of a card that I get from the post office?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Before I go and get the app. How do put money into?

Do I just transfer money from my bank account or can I do it off of a card that I get from the post office?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

From your bank account.

You need to use your real identity to start a bitcoin wallet and they do a couple of small deductions from your account to verify you.

• Upvote 1

Ah bugger. The cooks not going to like that idea.

Cheers billy

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Its only to verify setting up your bitcoin wallet, its like $1 or something. Once you start purchasing from it everything is anonymous, all transactions just come up like hw73g7evw7wgs8 etc. Free app, can't really go wrong, the freebies really make it worth it too, ive got 24 freebies with the last 2 orders..
  • Upvote 1

You need to use your real identity to start a bitcoin wallet and they do a couple of small deductions from your account to verify you.

If they need your real identity and info to start a wallet then that defeats the purpose of Bitcoin an anonymous form currency yer ??

What Bitcoin wallet are you using Billy?

I use a Blockchain Wallet which was free and no personal info was needed to make it. And when i buy Bitcoin i just put cash into Bitcoin Traders bank account and he then transfers the coin into my wallet and no personal info whats so ever is traded.

• Upvote 2

This place is easy to get coin. Sign up to site, find who you want to use then put $$$ into their account, give them your Bitcoin address and simples no one know's lol.

https://localbitcoins.com/instant-bitcoins/?action=buy&country_code=AU&amount=&currency=AUD&place_country=AU&online_provider=ALL_ONLINE&find-offers=Search

Also here is the Blockchain Wallet and how to use link. Just sign up with an email address for the Wallet and if your like me you (should) would have a few email addresses made just for such an occasion..

https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/guides/how-to-create-and-use-a-blockchaininfo-bitcoin-wallet-walkthrough/

• Upvote 2

Can't vouch much for them yet, but aussiecanna is another option here

Just had a look and they list the gsc as sativa dom and a couple other strains that have some incorrect info. Good on them for giving it a go but I think they might need to revise their info on some of the listings.