ordering beans

Hi all ,  wondering  how  many  of you  are  having trouble  with  the  banks  blocking payment on mastercard & visa  cards , to the seed  banks

Is there  a seed bank out  there  that  takes paypal ?

I also  find the bank deposit quite confusing

Is there another way  around this  prob ??

Nutter

I tried seedsman last week & both cards were rejected, I havnt tried the bitcoin , I was of the opinion, you had to own bitcoin first ??

A while back i went to order from msnl and my card was declined so i rang my bank to see if there was any blocks on my card and they said no so i emailed msnl and they said there end was down waited a week or so and order went through. Maybe email seedsman and ask whats going on.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I tried  seedsman last  week & both  cards  were   rejected,       I havnt  tried  the  bitcoin  , I was of the  opinion, you  had  to  own bitcoin  first ??

yes, you need to start a bitcoin account and put some money in it.  So it is a little tedious.... but like i said, big discount and heaps of freebies.

I ordered 10 seeds and got 17 free seeds.  lol

I just looked up a strain I want on southern star seeds and they will sell directly now aswell, $80 for 11 seeds $10 shipping. No international transfer I assume as you email them and they send you through an invoice to pay.

4 freebies with every purchase too

Yeah i bought from southern star seeds a couple months back.

Very easy to deal with. They send you a link via email and then you buy this random item from them for the same price as what your order is and your seeds turn up in a envelope. That way theres no link to anything canna.