Flushing at a higher PH in COCO

I have actually experienced this recently between a fuck all flush to a heavy flush and I can def notice the difference but that’s just me, maybe it’s all in my head like a placebo effect haha

you still have access to those buds? If so, burn a cone of each and tell us if they both burn to white or ???? 

We all enjoy a faux science experiment here.

• Upvote 1

Yeah fuck all flush did not burn fully white which to me would mean it’s still got some shit in it, the flushed stuff was much whiter. I have actually just put a plant into darkness 72hours (thanks SE) this has been flushed for over a week down to 60ppm in coco so will see how that burns and take a pic [emoji1365]
  • Upvote 1

Thanks everyone.
it's all drying now, just as the storms come, lol.

The massive thing I notice is how harsh it is when I don't flush.
it wreaks havoc on the back of my throat(more so the missus) like buds I had to buy whilst waiting from the the same strain.
When I do flush we don't cough.

it could be placebo though.

The flushing at 7 didn't seem to hurt them but the proof will be after they are cured.
1 strain I had to pick early so I can reveg them all.

Thanks to everyone who through in a post, next time or this time I might leave one of the indica not flushed and see if it makes a difference.
So glad to have them all back in their small coco pots and a recirculation system set up again.
Only have to go down every two days now, more time for Fortnite and Destiny 2 now lol

Thanks everyone.

it's all drying now, just as the storms come, lol.

The massive thing I notice is how harsh it is when I don't flush.

it wreaks havoc on the back of my throat(more so the missus) like buds I had to buy whilst waiting from the the same strain.

When I do flush we don't cough.

it could be placebo though.

The flushing at 7 didn't seem to hurt them but the proof will be after they are cured.

1 strain I had to pick early so I can reveg them all.

Thanks to everyone who through in a post, next time or this time I might leave one of the indica not flushed and see if it makes a difference.

So glad to have them all back in their small coco pots and a recirculation system set up again.

Only have to go down every two days now, more time for Fortnite and Destiny 2 now lol

I would do a full (until near zero E.C) flush with coco when changing from veg to flower and then mid flower once there set and let the coco dry almost right out. Both with just tap water which is prob about 7ph. Didn’t make any difference to them.

The. About 3 odd days till Harvey just feed PH’d water so they eat up all the left over salts. They always burnt clean and tasted spot on.

Grew for years with coco and found that flushing was one of the most important things. It Builds up salt quite easy.

Edited by dr.greenthumb1985