NEED URGENT ELECTRICIAN ADVICE PLEASE!

Don't worry, I think I cursed myself after that post yestie, mate. :D

I had a one and a half foot goanna hanging around the house, and the dog spotted and then it was on for young and old. Anyway, I used this old power box and mounted it on the wall when I got new solar panels and moved the new meters 'n shit in there. And because it was a rush job, it has a hole in the bottom where conduit used to go in previously that I never got around plugging up.

Anyway, guess where the fuckin' goanna went? Yup, right up into the back of the meter box in amongst the live wiring behind the panel. So here's me undoing shit to get it out and the fkr didn't come easily, fishing around for the prick with a couple of pool cues while trying to avoid zapping myself or him, finally got him out after 3-4 minutes and away safely from the dog and put the power box back together. No sooner than 20 minutes later, the dog spots him again and the fuckin' thing bolted back up the wall, through the hole and in amongst the wiring again. So the process got completed again for a second time. :faint:

Funny how shit comes back to bite you on the arse. lol