High CBD strains

@Pippin - the CD-1 is acdc x harliquin so some pure cannabis there my friend.

@bakedcake Im pretty sure the high CBD strains originate from sativas as many thais and asian strains have a decent amount of cbd compared to indicas. Also hemp is a sativa and as we know can be high in cbd and very low in thc. I think Charlottes Web is a cannabis x hemp strain

@bakedcake Im pretty sure the high CBD strains originate from sativas as many thais and asian strains have a decent amount of cbd compared to indicas. Also hemp is a sativa and as we know can be high in cbd and very low in thc. I think Charlottes Web is a cannabis x hemp strain

Yeah I don’t know so many strains, and with the amount of breeding that happens you never really know anymore. Imagine a dictionary of every strain, lineage pheno’s etc etc that would be pretty sweet. Prob be something online I guess, book form would be so much more appealing then online. Make a good coffee table book [emoji23]

• Upvote 1

Yeah I don’t know so many strains, and with the amount of breeding that happens you never really know anymore. Imagine a dictionary of every strain, lineage pheno’s etc etc that would be pretty sweet. Prob be something online I guess, book form would be so much more appealing then online. Make a good coffee table book [emoji23]

Yeah its hard to keep track of them and even then there are so many ripoffs. Take chemdog for example, it was so popular someone introduced a "chemdawg" and claimed it to be the og which has caused so much confusion for growers.

Hey Nici thanks for the update :)

I was under the impression that CD-1 is ACDC dominant and was done so to produce seeds as ACDC is only available in clone form in the US.

Either way, ACDC has a very small amount of THC, so when you smoke it, it won't get you stoned. The mitigating effects of high CBD would balance out any of the residual effects of the THC. Either way, it has alot of medicinal qualities and i'm sure there are alot of people that would benefit from using it.

I've got fastbuds CBD crack on my to grow list at the moment, figured it's a quick and easy way to try CBD, ive had the CBD vape pens before but didn't really have any positive effects.

Ive got a few beans of this coming soon aswell. Its not that high in CBD or THC 7% each according to the breeder. Im trying it for my wife's insomnia.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app