High CBD strains

Just got a pack of these:

http://www.dynastyseeds.com/strains/charlottes-web-x-ms-universe

Meant to be 1.5cbd to 1 thc. Haven’t grown them yet but hoping to be able to get a good mother going from it

I was listerning to a podcast that mentioned dynasty today :) Ive got some Sour Patch CBD and some CD-1. The CD-1 is ment to be +15% CBD, >1% THC (parents are acdc x harliquin), which Im hoping to cross and bring up the THC a little more.

I've got fastbuds CBD crack on my to grow list at the moment, figured it's a quick and easy way to try CBD, ive had the CBD vape pens before but didn't really have any positive effects.

Ive heard that the pens might not be the best.

Hehe yeah true but from my knowledge I guess if wrong people can correct me though. I thought they used ruderalis strains and crossed these with sativas and inidicas to get these CBD strains,I think ruderalis strains is where the autoflowering genetic comes from. Where hemp is also derived from cannabis sativa but with low THC so not a lot of CBD either but was used for creating materials from but still had the same flowering process as our photos. I’m pretty sure high CBD content comes from Indicas predominantley too Edited by bakedcake