Time of day to pick?

After 72 hrs of dark at the end ,,usually end up with stickier buds from the stress of lights out so long,

Most the times I've done it it is a noticeable difference.

100%.

I only had half that time of 36 hours but the difference of the snow was easily seen.

It may just be the strain ( some derivation of "al blanca") but these thing were as sticky as .....

Double that time and I'll probably wear gloves for the first time ever to harvest the farkers

• Upvote 1

I think when it's dark thr plant stores all its reserves back down in the roots, so near the end of the dark period would be the best hey? I'm pretty sure I've seen some research to say that 72 hour dark period is a myth, but I read that much different shit everyday fucked if I could reference it haha.

I had heard that your meant to harvest before sun up or lights on due to heat degrading the thc or something.

Saying that I harvest when I have time. Might be 5am. Might be midnight all depends when I can get out there and back them up

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I think when it's dark thr plant stores all its reserves back down in the roots, so near the end of the dark period would be the best hey? I'm pretty sure I've seen some research to say that 72 hour dark period is a myth, but I read that much different shit everyday fucked if I could reference it haha.

Haha yeah the only real way to know is to try it and find out haha