Time of day to pick?

Suggestions?
Last pick before I went overseas for a while someone suggested I leave the tent dark for two days and then pick.
It didn't change or harm anything but I had a lot of other shit I was doing so I just didn't pay much attention.
The buds when I got back smoked as well I think.
I mentioned this to one of the "old boys" I know and he had a little conniption and said "No you should pick 3 hours after the lights come on because its like when the plant throws out all it's stickiness to attract the bees man!"
Should he had another puff or should I? lol

• Upvote 1

That’s an Aussie thing I hear - I guess it’s just mass stress. It would dry the stem out too so maybe helps dry quicker too haha. Don’t you hang them from it too??

I don't hang them from the stem.

I cut fan leaves and buds off stem and lie them down on drying racks.

NOrmally it's too humid here to keep it all bunched up but we haven't had a lot of rain so I'm looking forward to a quicker dry and cure and also to see if the buds are better which is hard because I have towo new strains.

Not even a single sign of bud rot, it's fucking great!

Sorry I was meaning with the bolt you use to hang I hear.

That’s good, personally I’m not a fan of lying them down as it can lose its shape and uneven drying sometimes. Just me personally

Got it. APologies

The racks are purpose made with a specific material that's light and airy.

Blew me out, don't even have to turn them and they dry so evenly. Wished I bought them from the start

The other usual alternative is shit loads of mold if I hang them together.

I have also notice they smoke cleaner and seem to have less of that chrolophyll taste