new seedling looks like its dead

i planted this seed 10 days ago and the first few days it was going good, it had just come through the seedling mix and i thought it was all good. on day 6 it started to droop down but after a day it went back to normal

on day 8 i took it outside into the sun and it straightened it out a decent amount. on day 9 i took a plastic cup and cut the top of it and sprayed some water to give the plant a more humid environment. then on day 10 (today) i noticed its stem has shrunk down significantly and its drooped down almost into the peat moss/perlite mix

is this plant dead? what should i do and what could it be.

thanks

post-64323-0-62621700-1537863652_thumb.png

post-64323-0-77748400-1537863669_thumb.png

post-64323-0-47275000-1537863682_thumb.png

take the seed off ,, gently,,,if the cotyledons don't open up straight away then there will be a bit of membrane holding them together at the tips ,,take that off, ,,she'll open up...but do it gently.

And stop spraying it

Just done this yesterday, the shell came off easy. i've got it propped up to keep it more straight. i'll see what happens within a day or two, if theres no progress then i guess its dead.