Colloidal Silver

Dhfubar

From the reading I've done when you treat a female plant with the silver colloidal it turns the plant into a hemi.
Any seed from this will be female.

The other way is to not pick a female and let it turn into a hemi by the shock of it going past it's prime pick time.
Again from what I read any one who is serious about this uses the first method because its almost foolproof.

The second may not work and you end up throwing the whole thing out, no buds no seeds, as at this stage the buds have no THC and very little if any CBD.

From what I read

• Upvote 1

you  have  to  start  spraying C-Silver  a week  B4  flip , & continue  twice a day , on the branch, or branches, you want  to form pollen sacks ,   20 ppm is  enough  if its  fresh , that's  why  making your own , is better , an old phone charger  is  heaps good  enough , but  you have  to use  99% pure silver ,  which  you  can easy  get  for  not  much on ebay ,   but  it  must be  stored  in glass  in a dark cupboard,  room  temp is  fine...……….you  can  freeze  pollen , but it does  loose its kick  after  12 months

the plant U  treat  will  stay female, & that's  what your producing  , female pollen ,   F pollen  to  a female plant produces 100%  female  seed

Edited by Nutter3

you  have  to  start  spraying C-Silver  a week  B4  flip , & continue  twice a day , on the branch, or branches, you want  to form pollen sacks ,   20 ppm is  enough  if its  fresh , that's  why  making your own , is better , an old phone charger  is  heaps good  enough , but  you have  to use  99% pure silver ,  which  you  can easy  get  for  not  much on ebay ,   but  it  must be  stored  in glass  in a dark cupboard,  room  temp is  fine...……….you  can  freeze  pollen , but it does  loose its kick  after  12 months

the plant U  treat  will  stay female, & that's  what your producing  , female pollen ,   F pollen  to  a female plant produces 100%  female  seed

You left out 2 important details..When making it yourself you need to start with Distilled water. Also do not smoke the Plant you are using it on....Silver oxide is not good for the lungs...you can drink the stuff however, and it's has very beneficial health quailty's, so they say.

There is a very detailed link in my Signature on how to make the stuff

Edited by buzzo

sorry  your  correct  Buzzo………...also  when  making  the  lower  the  amp   the  better ,  it produces  finer  particals ,  that's  why  an old  phone  charger  works  well,  may  take  a little  longer ,  but  still  the  whole  prosess  is only  a few  days ,  a  PPM  metre  is  a  must &  probably the  most  expensive  item , in the  process ,  but  most  already  have  1...…...all  I  do  know   is  it WORKS