• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

Medical cannabis / CBD Oil. Treatment /Ehlwrs Danlos Syndrome. Widespr

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

BearMonster17

BearMonster17

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: the sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:canna flores

Well, this is really a very serious problem. To be honest, I don't understand people who endure pain all the time. It seems to me I could not cope with this. I have an acquaintance who was injured while serving in the army. He has a spinal injury. Fortunately, he can walk, but he used to have persistent back pain. The doctors didn't help much. Usually they would prescribe drugs that only slightly relieve pain or drugs that only last a short amount of time. His friend once advised him to try CBD and it turned out to be his salvation. I advise your friend to try this method as well.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Clementine

Clementine

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Lighting: The Sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:Organic
Anyone know the cheapest place to source CBD excluding THC over the internet Asides from growing/making your own?

Olyvet

Olyvet

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Hashish

It's really unfortunate not being able to get medicinal cannabis at a reasonable price in the UK for such a serious and painful disease. Did you find a way to finally help your friend after all this time?

HannahClark

HannahClark

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:

Education plays and played a major role in my life. I honestly believe that it has a vital role in shaping successful people...

DonnaWilson

DonnaWilson

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:

Good afternoon. Have you found the answers yet?
First of all, I'm very sorry that this happened to your friend. In addition, the disease is severe, and it is not easy to treat it, if at all possible.
I really hope that you will find qualified doctors who will help you with this disease.
By the way, I recently saw on one of the sites, cannabis vape pen Canada, which, judging by the reviews, are very helpful with relieving the symptoms of some diseases. My sister also took CBD oil for glaucoma for a while. The effect was excellent.

Edited by DonnaWilson, 10 June 2021 - 01:02 AM.

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.