Bitch'n?

Pip just don't get complacent. First, 30 days is just a taste. Be alert around 50 days. The length gets longer but it can still hit hard of you don't work hard.

At coming up to 18 years i can still have bad days. But that's ok i know they don't last if i don't act on them.

No i'm serious billy. I'm a month clean, from what was a year of use. That stuff had a real strangle hold on me.

I'm feeling fantastic now. I'm on a low dose of medication and stable. Couldn't be happier. The meds I was on before my ice use were nasty. Feels like i've entered unfamiliar territory, that is happiness. It's spring too. :)

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Thanks Dolly.

I think i'll be ok. I'm not the least bit tempted to use again. It's a time thing though, I think the longer I go without the stronger I will become.

meth takes a toll on your physical health too. I'm gonna sort out my diet and get back into the gym again I think lol

Anyhow, enough of my personal shenanigans.

I noticed you have an outdoor grow going on. Nice :)

• Upvote 2

Meth is evil stuff mate. Don't get complacent though pip, it's gunna be tough buddy. From the very few of my mates that managed to kick before it destroyed them they reckon they get the voice in their head even a ways down the track, biggest thing you can do is have a plan for when the voices start tellin ya to used again. Make sure you have something to keep ya busy for a day or so till it passes. Go for a drive, have a root, go out and eat some nice food. Visit family. You'll be right mate
  • Upvote 2

Thanks mate. Much appreciated. :)

Haven't had any voices tell me to go back yet, touch wood. lol

The cannabis has been a good crutch for the meth. I find a sativa with a bit of kick is much better then any gear that's been cut, very little even.

There is no comparison between the two drugs. Cannabis is definitely the lesser of two evils.

• Upvote 1

Pip most in a 12 step program will tell you to stay off cannabis but right now you need it to stay away from meth. The voices Papa was talking about are called the committee.

If anyone tries preaching to you not to use cannabis just tell them to go do their own program or contact me. I'll f their head up.lol

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1