Bitch'n?

Pics ?

I'll try take some tomorrow. I've been struggling with a bit of foxtailing too, so don't expect anything too special. The heat in my tent has been getting up to around 32 for the past week or so as the sun's heated up and the room that the tent is in is semidetached from my house with an uninsulated tin roof. Was sitting at a comfy 26 during the day until then. The next week, which should see me to harvest, is rainy/cloudy and this will be my last indoor grow for this year.

Putting a Peyote Critical outside for the summer, and then next autumn/winter (I'm waiting until I pull the Peyote Critical before starting my larger tent and fans again in case I run into any legislative or security trouble) I'm gonna try do some Sour Diesel. Attitude sent me a lot of free samples and I can start one in the main part of my house in my smaller tent.

Another thing I can probably let you all know is don't bother with Secret Jardin tents. They leak light. Luckily I never need to turn the light on in the room the tent's in at night, but probaby going to upgrade to a better tent and dimmable ballast next year so that I can control my environment a bit better. I only rent, but I'm definitely insulating the roof once the tent's down as well.

I don't really want to put the name of the shop up. He's actually been pretty good. He only suggested the Bitch'n when I asked about preventing herming, has talked me out of wasting money on other things I don't need and is upfront with what his margin is. Actually far cheaper than any other shop in my area, and there's a few.

He said he sells a reasonable amount of it, but I think he mostly sells to commercial growers who are only concerned with yield and getting to the end of the grow without any problems.

Anyone know about whether I should flush longer to try get some taste, or is it not worth it?

Pretty much flush like Fuck. Shit is now in your plant end of. May as well try salvage something 1/2 worthwhile. Nope your grow is the same crap as commercial weed. [emoji106] Learn from your mistake. Never use pgr it's poison and makes your weed crap.

Switch to organic. Notice the taste difference. No I don't mean rhino k or some shit like bio diesel. Over priced. I mean real organic growing. L

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app