Research on Variations in Cannabis Experiences

How about researching terpenoids and flavonoids present in cannabis AND OTHER FUCKING plants Einstein. These are what alters a subjective high and secondary cannabinoid metabolites such as thc-v, cbn-a, cbg, cbd-v etc.

Once you know how these adjectives present in cannabis effect human metabolic function and psychological state then you can try and link it to subjective "experiences".

Don't be studying people smoking pgr weed. That shit stops terpenoid, flavinoid and cannabinoid production. You get piss weak shit weed that I think has negative psychological impact on users. How's that for a Fucking thesis.

I have a degree, two in fact and a diploma. I know a biased research model and researchers when I encounter it. This is a big FAIL.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Hey ShitsNGiggles,

Yes, you are correct, but by just telling us you're preaching to the converted. Here's their email addy, mws396@uowmail.edu.au send it direct to them. They are only going to learn this shit by people telling them directly, our "Friend" Professor Jan Copeland is part of this mob. (I say "Friend" because years ago she came here spouting her 'Evil weed' mentality and got yelled down. Her association (NCPIC(National Cannabis Prevention and Information Centre)) has since been defunded by the Federal govt in 2016 and rightly so.) So they NEED to be told directly because they think they know it all, some people obtain a degree and then think they have all of the information on every subject. It is only by informing them that their arrogance/ignorance on the subject is about as offensive as their stance on canna that they would ever consider altering their view. 

So tell them directly.

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 2

I've had zero negative effects. It levels me out after dealing with work and bills all day. Same as alcohol does for some, difference between those two is one will turn me into an aggressive slurring annoying person, the other will mellow me and make me reflect on my actions of late, make me more empathetic to the masses. Weed makes you think differently, it's supposed to. Smoke too much, the side effect is sleep, after a non violent night of hilarity

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I'll continue my own research when I get home.

Seen any statistics on violent crimes and deaths caused by drugs?

Weed is the bottom of the list. Alcohol at the top with his mate nicotine. Both legal and both are the fucking devil.

People that grow a plant are outlaws for not paying huge dollars daily to tobacco and alcohol companies. Slavery.

Maybe I'm a weirdo but I'm pretty sure it's the system that's wired.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Professor pffff

Well, that's what her title is, but let's face it, even I can write a paper, back it up with someone else's comments, have another intellectual agree with it all and call it a 'peer reviewed report'.

She's a professor of psychology (seemingly) which is all bloody theory anyway. It's a bit like that Rodney Rude line "...I'm a bit of a gynaecologist, I don't know much about it but flop it out and I'll 'ave a look at it..." lol lol lol

Merl1n 

• Upvote 2