Research on Variations in Cannabis Experiences

How did we do?

Please take a moment to answer this short survey.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how likely are you to recommend Australian government funded research to your friends and family?

10 being highly likely.

1 being I don't give a fuck about your biased research.

I'm so over research, surveys, feedback and software updates.

I'm boycotting them all.

Especially Aus Post who are the worst and do nothing to help my business even though I make them 1000s each month while they do virtually nothing.

Sorry if I seem negative but this country pisses me off more and more each day.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

FFS, it doesn't matter how they word it, we're not delicate little snowflakes.. :D

The issue is with UoW (and other organisations) intentions to portray the negatives of Cannabis in pursuit of government funding, and if requires to compile a study with predetermined results to get that funding, it's clearly a crock of shit.

I nearly feel embarrassed for anyone associated with this study. Maybe you should question your morals for once, and it doesn't matter if it's in regards to Cannabis or any other substance/thing. Stand back and have a look at what you're contributing to.

Meanwhile, citizen's of Australia are suffering with terminal or life changing illnesses. While you're being part of the problem to human advancement, and stuffing your pockets full of cash in the process.

Hopefully you might question your morals, once you've walked in someone shoes who has had to go through the hard times and eventually bury two family members (so far) from terminal cancer. Because mobs like yours help keep Cannabis in a negative light just so you can profit from it. Pretty sad grubby existence a life must be if that's the path one chooses.

Edited by Indycar
  • Upvote 3

Im doing research on variations of t-shirt colors. I would love to hear from anybody who just wears red. Sorry if I sound stupid but I'm actually involved in psychology, they wont give me the suit but I get the comfy chair every Tuesday arvo. Thank you

I generally wear black on black on black , do I fit into a stuff somewhere?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2