Got a few little problems that i thought some higher growers could hel

This plant is around 25 days old, Yes i know its small, there were a lot of bad conditions when this was growing which I'm sure has stunted it but it's showing more growth than ever now.

My general concern is both the tips of the leaves and the weird black/grey blotches that you can see on some of the leaves

This has only popped up recently (last night to be exact) and I wanted to get some comments from you all, as I know for a fact some of you would've had seen this before.

Could it be mold, mildew, a pest of some sort? I really have no idea what it could be.

, Thanks

post-64323-0-46839500-1536280721_thumb.png

post-64323-0-84329900-1536280737_thumb.png

I'm watering every few days, recently I've been watering 1-2 days as I've been noticing the soil's drying out quicker than normal. the diameter of the pot is 140mm, i'm not entirely sure how many litres it can hold, but once this plant gets bigger I'm likely gonna transplant to a bigger pot, which i have around.

I'd suggest to ease up on the watering a bit, lift the pot up and gauge how heavy it is. If it's light, it'll need a drink, if heavy, check it in a day or two.

Don't assume that if it's dry on top that all the moisture has dissipated out of the soil/mix, as there can still be quite a bit in the bottom of the pot.

• Upvote 1

Get

This plant is around 25 days old, Yes i know its small, there were a lot of bad conditions when this was growing which I'm sure has stunted it but it's showing more growth than ever now.

My general concern is both the tips of the leaves and the weird black/grey blotches that you can see on some of the leaves

This has only popped up recently (last night to be exact) and I wanted to get some comments from you all, as I know for a fact some of you would've had seen this before.

Could it be mold, mildew, a pest of some sort? I really have no idea what it could be.

, Thanks

Get a moisture meter from bunnings for 10 bucks.      Soil only needs water every couple of days or less depending on your temperature.