Inspection time... plastic bags.... help!

Hmmm. Thanks for all the input guys! Not so sure about the shit in a bucket idea....

Re-scheduling isn't really an option for us. Too friendly with the real estate and had a bit of work happening lately at the landlords expense. She'll either see through it or suggest something a polite way around it and as out relationship stands it would be too suspicious if I suddenly got firm & defensive.

Options are the table at the moment are:

1. Try and bag it up in the dark and remove it from area during inspection.

2. Dont bag it up to avoid damage and just put it in the bush (acres and acres of unused bush land surrounds house) during inspection.

3. Harvest early. Which may be more like top half of the plant just at the earliest harvest point and bottom half a bit early.

Move it to another location. A couple of hrs light wont make any difference if there is about 2 weeks to go

A couple hours light on one day isn't going to make her herm or reveg or anything like that

So you think if I put it outside without covering the few hours of daylight won't affect it? Will probably be harvesting within the week after.

If so how would I go about it enuring limited chance of stressing her too much / resetting light schedule?

Just take her out before lights off so her day is extended by 6-7 hrs? Let lights go off then take her out for a few hours during inspection then back into dark? Maybe could drape something over while she's outside...

Edited by melacao

If you really dont want to worry about light during the dark period you could leave her in the dark for 24 hrs to reset the light schedule and start your light period whenever suits you best

Whaaaat so just take her outside then after inspection put her in dark for 24hrs and I can then put lights back on whenever and she won't try to revert to veg or hermi? I didn't even know this was a thing....

This could actually solve my harvest time dilemma as I planned to harvest all but one stem and then use silver to produce seeds for next grow but I also wanted to dry buds in grow tent so I would put the plant thats seeding outside after a light reset....

Edited by melacao

Hmmm. Thanks for all the input guys! Not so sure about the shit in a bucket idea....

Re-scheduling isn't really an option for us. Too friendly with the real estate and had a bit of work happening lately at the landlords expense. She'll either see through it or suggest something a polite way around it and as out relationship stands it would be too suspicious if I suddenly got firm & defensive.

Options are the table at the moment are:

1. Try and bag it up in the dark and remove it from area during inspection.

2. Dont bag it up to avoid damage and just put it in the bush (acres and acres of unused bush land surrounds house) during inspection.

3. Harvest early. Which may be more like top half of the plant just at the earliest harvest point and bottom half a bit early.

So you think if I put it outside without covering the few hours of daylight won't affect it? Will probably be harvesting within the week after.

If so how would I go about it enuring limited chance of stressing her too much / resetting light schedule?

Just take her out before lights off so her day is extended by 6-7 hrs? Let lights go off then take her out for a few hours during inspection then back into dark? Maybe could drape something over while she's outside...

No. 2 [emoji106]

Kloud 9 [emoji108]