Inspection time... plastic bags.... help!

Hey guys... so my one plant I grow inside is about 2 weeks off harvest. Maybe less..... and you guessed it our real estate has just emailed saying we have an inspection next week. Fantastic timing. Not going to ask to reschedule that is too suspicious.

She's a decent sized plant. About 1.1m tall and has 10 fully laiden main colas. I'm not harvesting early.

Obviously my plan is to pack down and take plant elsewhere for the two hour window the property manager is due to visit. The trouble I'm having is lights go off from 5am to 5pm so it is going to be daylight....

I'm thinking I am going to seal up the room the tent is in as best I can, go in with a green light and bag her up in a few 240L black bin bags, pack down tent, put all in the car and park away from the house. Probably going to be bagged up for 4-5 hrs tops.

My question is how long can my girl survive bagged up with no airflow? Is there anything I can put inside to help her stay alive?

Also if I fuck up and and she gets a bit of light halfway through her nighttime period what is going to happen? Hermi??

Heeeeeelp

Edit: hopefully this is in the right place? Wasn't sure where to post this

Edited by melacao

That's probably not gonna work for me in the time and space I have thanks though midlife.

Done this

Plant sweats a lot

And cars get very hot

Park somewhere shady and if you can try to GI e some air holes.

As for the light schedule...one day with a bit extra light won't do anything to ruin your lady.

Imagine plants in the wild, they experience lightning storms n flower fine

You've done this? How long were they bagged up for did they come out ok?

How would you go about making airholes that also don't let light in?

If they can survive a little extra light should I for-go complete coverage in order to let it breath or is 4hrs or so of light in the middle of it's dark schedule too much, you're just talking little flashes of light right?

Chuck it in the bedroom, get someone in the bed, misses if ya got one or yourself, spray the fuck out of it with glen 20 or some shit, just as they get there 

pretend ya got some dodgy flu or gastro, they wont look in there to hard or at all, chuck a sheet/blanket over the tent for justin

shit in a bucket would work probably better than glen 20 lol 

or tell them to piss of and make it two weeks later 

• Upvote 1

Tell them to wait, nothing suss about that.

Move it to another location. A couple of hrs light wont make any difference if there is about 2 weeks to go.

Id be heaps worried about breaking branches and shit like that. I wouldn't bag it if removing it.

I wouldn't move it unless your request for an extension of 2 weeks is denied.

Or Harvest early.